First Baptist Wetumpka offers Text and Online giving as a convenience for those who prefer this method. We are truly grateful for your tithe and offerings. We hope the convenience and simplicity of digital giving will be helpful to you. You can use our SECURE PORTAL to quickly and easily give online or learn more about managing your account. Once you have registered the first time, you are done. You will be able to setup recurring gifts for your regular tithes and offerings, or for special funds like Annie Armstrong or Building Fund.
Text To Give Video:
Text To Give Instructions:
Securely make a gift by texting GIVE to (334) 478-1500. You’ll be asked to register if it's your first time. Don’t forget to save our giving number in your phone! After you setup your account, simply text your gift amount for all future gifts (For example: "$100" or “250.00"). If you want to give to a certain designated fund text your gift amount and the designation name (For example: “100 annie” to give $100.00 to the Annie Armstrong fund).
EDIT Your Giving: You can always text EDIT to update your information, set up a recurring gift, and check the status of a gift.
Request a REFUND: If you make a mistake, text REFUND to cancel your last gift amount. You must text refund within 15 minutes to refund the gift.
- We have partnered with Kindrid to offer this convenience. Please note the convenience fees associated with each type of process:
- Debit card processing is 2.6% + $0.30 per gift
- Bank Account/ACH processing is 0.75% + $0.30 per gift
- All sensitive financial information is stored with the highest bank level security. Your phone number will never be sold, traded, or given to third parties. You will only be texted or emailed to confirm your giving.
- Access your giving records at any time from the web so you can see your year-to-date record in real time.
- Contact our Financial Ministries Assistant, Kathy Jones, for any assistance. Click here to Email or Call for assistance.